Saturday, December 17, 2011

YummyLicious!

Let me take a moment out of my usual topics in this blog and talk about my other passion in life - GOOD FOOD. I am always searching for the best food around that will set my tongue wagging and my stomach growling in hunger. I found one recently.


I came across their Coney Dogs recently and it was The Bomb! I couldn't believe the taste and the size of the hotdog. Check out the picture of the Coney Dog that I've got.


I kid you not. I can eat 2 of these babies in one go. The icing on the cake is of course their special minced beef sauce layered on top of the jumbo hotdog. Absolutely divine!

Don't take my word for it. Check out their Facebook page here for more information and pictures of their glorious food.


The truth is out there. Hmm ... I think I'll have another Coney Dog now

No comments:

Post a Comment