Sunday, December 25, 2011

Samurai Dog!

YummyLicious just recently introduced their signature Japanese hotdogs called the Samurai Dogs. I tried them yesterday and my God, the taste is just so amazing and awesome! Check out the pictures of Samurai Dog.

this is how the Sanurai Dog looks like when you unpack it from the packaging

When you take it out of the packaging, this is how it looks like.

check out the bonito flakes and niru seaweed at the top topped with special sauce and Japanese mayonnaise

simply gorgeous. ... check out the jumbo chicken sausage

top view of Samurai Dog. I'm having great difficulty not eating it. Must eat it soon

a dream come true for a hotdog lover who also loves Japanese food

How does it taste like. Well, I'll let the pictures do the talking, shall we?

yes people, I ate 2 in one go, alright. Yes, it's that good 

took my first bite and the taste is really amazing! 

after the second bite, I just couldn't resist. Immediately went for my third bite. 

After the third bite, there is just a bit left. Took a deep breath and went for the last bite 

That's it folks. I ate 2 Samurai Dog in one go! Notice how clean the plate is? I cleaned it up with my fingers ...

For more information, just go to their Facebook page here. Its a newbie in the food industry, so do 'Like' the page if you like what you see. For me, Samurai Dog is the definite food for me right now. 

The truth is out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment